This report documents our account activities on the 22nd of October 2020.
SAFE HQUSE disbursed a total of N443,500 on Airtime, Transport, Care Packages & MediCare. Continue reading for the full breakdown.
On Transport SAFE HQUSE has spent a total of N18,000:
- N5k to Queer Woman Stranded
- N3k (Non-Queer Person)
- N10k (Non-Queer person) Stranded for Feeding & Transport
On MediCare SAFE HQUSE has spent a total of N27,000:
- N27k for Hospital Bill Balance for detained Queer Protester
On Reimbursements SAFE HQUSE has spent a total of N75,000:
- N55k reimbursement Adaeze’s personal money.
- N20k reimbursement of Coordinator in Anambra state’s expenses on the last protest.
At 2 Locations SAFE HQUSE has spent a total of N40,000:
- Abuja: N10k for Feeding of Queer woman & N10k for Lodging in a secure hotel.
- Onitsha: N10k for Feeding & Transport away from an area of shooting at Onitsha & N10k for Lodging in a secure hotel.
On Airtime, SAFE HQUSE has spent a total of N33,500:
- N8K for Online Protesters
- N10k for Free Therapy Airtime
- N2,500 for Coordinator
- 10k Queer Videographer’s Data
- 2k Volunteer
- 1k for Host Coordination Calls
An Update on the 3rd Gunshot Victim, SAFE HQUSE spent a total of N200,000 on her Care Package:
- Covers surgery, medications, feeding, transportation & airtime.
- She is a closeted woman who was scared to reach out for help.
- Balance paid in the evening due to banking issue.
Trigger Warning//An Update on the Sexual Assault Survivor SAFE HQUSE spent a total of N50,000:
- 30k to pay for 4 days stay at a hotel.
- 20k to feed for 4 days.
- He is getting better and can now walk a little easier.
Our Temporary Safe House gives only 2 days slots.
WE THANK OUR DONORS!
We really can’t thank you enough for donating. You’re literally saving lives!
If you’d like to donate, Email us at
Signed, SAFE HQUSE Team.